Provides employees with medical,
accident and life insurance benefits:
- By reimbursement of medical expenses incurred for inpatient hospital stay, including pre and post-hospitalisation specialist consultations, diagnostic X–ray and laboratory tests
- Cover can also be extended to include outpatient clinical and specialist treatment costs including dental treatments
- Employees can also be insured for Term life coverage. In the event of Death or Total Permanent Disability from all causes based on a lump sum compensation or pegged to the number of years of annual remuneration of the individual employee
- Employees can also be insured for Critical illness due to any one of the 37 critical illnesses based on a lump sum compensation or on the number of years of remuneration of the employee
- Employees can be insured for Death or total and Permanent Disabilities resulting from any Accident where the compensation payable is in a lump sum amount or pegged to number of years remuneration of the employee.